Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about going to LA Auto Show on Thursday afternoon. Then going to Zahnsters meet in Northridge after. Anyone want to go, I might be able to get free tickets for the Auto Show, we can take pics with the EVO and the Aztek

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
So what does this shit have to do with lord of the fucking rings?

·
Registered
420 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
So what does this shit have to do with lord of the fucking rings?
Ya, What the Fuck.
I have been hearing that the LA auot show blows this year. My captain from work went the other day and said it was weak.

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:biggest: I just wanted you guys to read this post.

Next time I'll use "look 18year old asian women craves american men" as title for a thread.

Well any of you guys want to go?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
jdmimpreza said:
:biggest: I just wanted you guys to read this post.

Next time I'll use "look 18year old asian women craves american men" as title for a thread.

Well any of you guys want to go?
I'm going to the auto show on Saturday if you can hold until Sat then that's cool but I think I might go to the meet on Thursday I've always wanted to go to this thing so yes I'm down for the meet on thursday...

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Hey BTW that JDM Pr0n Sucks ass I must say though there are some fine looking chicks on that video!:biggest:

the tittle is decieving Race Queens 2! I thought it was going to be (the plot anyway) chicks that race their cars, after they race they dike out! that would be awesome...HMMMMM!! that is a great plot for a movie!!! do I hear a casting call?

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Saturday huh????
Hey Codemonkey? want to go saturday instead of Thursday night(I want to watch smack down for the love of Dawn Marie)?

Wait the meet.....How far is Northridge anway?

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FRAKK's2.5 said:
Hey BTW that JDM Pr0n Sucks ass I must say though there are some fine looking chicks on that video!:biggest:

the tittle is decieving Race Queens 2! I thought it was going to be (the plot anyway) chicks that race their cars, after they race they dike out! that would be awesome...HMMMMM!! that is a great plot for a movie!!! do I hear a casting call?
Remind me to get a a video membership at one of the jdm video stores.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
jdmimpreza said:
HeyWait the meet.....How far is Northridge anway?
Do you know where Arthur lives? (litoljon) from OC is fucking far!!!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
jdmimpreza said:
I live in Chino Hills 10 mins from Life 4.3 miles
Dude it's fucking far! you would have to take the 210 all the way until it ends and jump on the 118 to northirdge...trust me it's fucking far! I live in glendale hell of a lot closer to northridge than you and I think it's far from me I would say I live about 25 miles from the meeting place...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've wanted to check out the Nothridge meet too... but Fuck its far!

Shit may as well go on a malibu run or something after that long haul up there... i dunno i dunno. :confused:

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dude that far. 62.3 miles

at: Flames Cafe
9350 Corbin Ave, Northridge, CA 91324-2405
(818) 700-9495

·
Registered
42 Posts
OK OK... here's what I got coming from my place, 61.0 miles, Approximate Travel Time: 1 hour 6 mins.

Its not that bad ... I think.

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ride Operator said:
OK OK... here's what I got coming from my place, 61.0 miles, Approximate Travel Time: 1 hour 6 mins.

Its not that bad ... I think.
Where are you located at?

·
Registered
42 Posts
jdmimpreza said:
Where are you located at?
A mile south of the Euclid/22 Fwy exit. Zipcode is Santa Ana, but my area is essentially a corner of GG/Santana/Wesminstah.

·
Registered
597 Posts
those of you who went to the auto show already,
was there anything interesting at the Subaru booth?

I'm planning on going on saturday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts