Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1993 WRX
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I live in Japan so shouldn't be hard to find those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be a huge help if you could check for us, the brand is called GR that made these. No longer in business but maybe you know of some places that have used parts that we cannot get access to.

PM me if you find anything or post it on here. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
2001 2.5RS Coupe
1,208 Posts
It's a universal design that is molded to different dashboards. There are a couple of websites that sell them I'll have to dig them up through my bookmarks.

·
Registered
1993 WRX
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It's a universal design that is molded to different dashboards. There are a couple of websites that sell them I'll have to dig them up through my bookmarks.
There are some that look like that design but the one posted is for the STI version 1-3, but if you know where one is let us know.

·
Registered
2001 2.5RS Coupe
1,208 Posts
There are some that look like that design but the one posted is for the STI version 1-3, but if you know where one is let us know.
There also is one for Ver4-Ver6. As I said, a universal design, most people would think of the URAS R33 pods with this style.

Anywho, these are the 4 bookmarks I had. I don't know if they are still available as the websites look outdated. Every few months, one of these pods show up on Yahoo Auctions and other Japanese parts stores.
  1. 3?????????60mm?
  2. 千葉県千葉市稲毛区のカーチューニングショップ、トヨタ86、スバルBRZ、などのオリジナルパーツ、フェンダーツメ折り、メンテナンスのZEIGEN(ザイゲン)::オリジナルパーツ
  3. WITH ????????????
  4. http://www.geocities.jp/bigsingleworks/materpaneru.html

·
wood grain grippin'
v2 STi wagon
3,399 Posts
I've seen half of those pics before... so long ago... seeing them all together is getting me all hot and bothered... thanks

·
Registered
1993 WRX
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
There also is one for Ver4-Ver6. As I said, a universal design, most people would think of the URAS R33 pods with this style.

Anywho, these are the 4 bookmarks I had. I don't know if they are still available as the websites look outdated. Every few months, one of these pods show up on Yahoo Auctions and other Japanese parts stores.
  1. 3?????????60mm?
  2. 千葉県千葉市稲毛区のカーチューニングショップ、トヨタ86、スバルBRZ、などのオリジナルパーツ、フェンダーツメ折り、メンテナンスのZEIGEN(ザイゲン)::オリジナルパーツ
  3. WITH ????????????
  4. http://www.geocities.jp/bigsingleworks/materpaneru.html

Thanks! Huge help, ill start searching and contacting

·
Registered
1993 WRX
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Still looking for this, have a bunch of businesses looking also. Some have came back and said they cant find it but others are still looking.

·
wood grain grippin'
v2 STi wagon
3,399 Posts
Someone one the facebook GC8 owners group posted one they have, made, or had made recently... I'll see if I can grab the screenshots

21 - 39 of 39 Posts