Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1993 WRX
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find out where I can get this triple dash gauge pod for my 1993 Subaru WRX. Just like this one, for RHD and 60mm gauge fitment.

Let me know if anyone has one or knows where I can find one at.

·
Registered
1993 WRX
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...says the guy with 16 posts :lol:

My money says you won't in this battle. Jokes aside, I wonder if it's a 1 off?
Didnt know post count mattered on how much you will pay for an item

I am usually on NASIOC posting but on here all the time, I just dont post. But thanks for your opinion kid, I appreciate it.

Jokes aside, the pod in the picture the OP said he ordered it from Japan. Not sure where, but I have some places looking.

·
Premium Member
2001 SRP 2.5RS/RA/SOHC Monster
2,795 Posts
It's an URSA brand. Not made anymore. Project Garage used to carry them but it appears the site is dead.

·
Registered
1993 WRX
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sport?? HAHAHA perfect comeback, I love it.

Thanks, Ill keep looking for it, hopefully I can find one.

·
wood grain grippin'
v2 STi wagon
3,399 Posts
Are you sure that's the one?

the pic you posted that I posted years ago was a stock photo from the company... it started with a Z if i recall correctly... that was discontinued before i found it then

·
Registered
1993 WRX
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you sure that's the one?

the pic you posted that I posted years ago was a stock photo from the company... it started with a Z if i recall correctly... that was discontinued before i found it then
Yes I am pretty sure, you can see in the picture I posted and the link that the mounting holes are the same and its 3 60mm gauges.

Also I looked up the URAS brand and they make a lot of similar ones for other cars but could not find a picture with that brand. This is on there website and everything, only one I have been able to find so far. I have some companies looking also to find this pod. I will update when I know more and I will def check if they have 2 of them if I find them so you can scoop one up also.

·
wood grain grippin'
v2 STi wagon
3,399 Posts
I heard from another importer of JDM parts that its a STI Option gauge pod but idk how accurate that is.
If that were the case I feel like we should have seen more pictures of them installed...

or at least one used one in the 9 years I've been buying used GC8 parts on internets :crazy:

·
Registered
1993 WRX
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If that were the case I feel like we should have seen more pictures of them installed...

or at least one used one in the 9 years I've been buying used GC8 parts on internets :crazy:
Exactly, so I think its made by a company somewhere.

·
Registered
1982 Toyota Mark II
16 Posts
I am trying to find out where I can get this triple dash gauge pod for my 1993 Subaru WRX. Just like this one, for RHD and 60mm gauge fitment.

Let me know if anyone has one or knows where I can find one at.

I live in Japan so shouldn't be hard to find those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1993 WRX
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Found out from Greenline Motorsports that the brand is called GR

They did not know what it stood for but said they were the manufacture but no longer in business.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts