Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I'm John and I'm 19. I live in fayetteville. I recently got a 05sti to swap into a gc.

I was wondering if there is anyone near my area that lives within about 100 miles of me that has done this before if they wouldn't mind driving me around for 30mins or so. I'd like to feel how one goes and what not. Of course I'd drive to you and we would have lunch or something on me. So go ahead and shoot me a PM. :D

Thanks for reading
-John

EDIT: I cant even post pics for some reason, forum isn't letting me. PM me tho to see what im working with.

·
Registered
2000 2.5 RS Impreza 4 door
3,408 Posts
I can post pics for you just pm them to me. You have to have like 10 posts to post pictures, its a safety feature. Id like a ride in an STi swapped GC too. :)

EDIT: Here you go:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't like cross posting, but this is what im working with.
hxxp://forums*nasioc*com/forums/showthread.php?p=18239386#post18239386

·
Registered
194 Posts
whatsup man, sorry i can't help with the sti'd gd, but if you want any hands on help with the swap itself let me know. i've got tons of free time this summer, and i'll work on anything with the word subaru on it. i don't have experience swapping itself, but its in the plans for my own baby -my04. the mechanicals are not that hard, the wiring's probably a bitch tho

·
Registered
7 Posts
<---------- wants to ride in one too! I'd like to do a swap or buy an Sti - waiting on my $$ ship to come in!

·
Registered
99 RSTi & 00 L wagon
312 Posts
Not in NC but rather in Tennessee. Just got my 05 as well. Good luck with the swap!

·
Registered
183 Posts
pm me i am in the sc area. spartanburg. i drive toward fayetville all the time up to kinston nc.

i have a jdm ej20 sti swap.

in my 98 rs.

wanna part anything of that sti?? i would drive and get it and give u a ride :) pm me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts