Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Subaru rs wrb
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To fine the owner of my now 2000 poorly painted subaru rs with a 02 Wrx swap that had a blow engine when I got it. I know it came form Virginia and it used to be gray but painted wr blue with gold wheels and a cut maf sensor. And car was sold on copart what's where my brother got it. It now runs better then ever I've done a lot to her but she still looks the same. But not for long.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru rs wrb
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it really?

·
Registered
2000 Subaru rs wrb
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I'll have to find the photo of when I got it

·
Registered
2000 Subaru rs wrb
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't know I was in school thank you.

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
I didn't know I was in school thank you.
That is no reason to show that you are a respectable and capable individual of society. You never know who you are going to meet online so there is no reason to not put your best foot forward.

·
Registered
99WhiteMock22B/10TeslaRoadster
6,659 Posts
I had decided to not be a complete jerk. :lol:

·
Registered
2000 Subaru rs wrb
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2000 Subaru rs wrb
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am terribly sorry but I was driving from Portland all the way back to California during the time that I typed this up. I wasn't in the mood to check everything that I wrote down I'm sorry. And as for pictures this is the only one that I have on my phone I'll have to wait till I get home to post more.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru rs wrb
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's looks good until you get closer to it. Sorry for not taking time to fill this out. I was just bored and thought I try to find the owner who painted it to see what color code they used. But I'll just redo the car in a new color maybe aspin white.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru rs wrb
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Thank you but I'm not looking for Sedona Red Pearl. That's the same color as my brothers car. Nice color just not what I want.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts