Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Black 2007 Subaru impreza 2.5i
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new to the forums and a first time subaru owner. im loving my 2007 impreza 2.5i and i want to tune it from the stock maps to custom or preset cobb tuning. i have learned that a access port from cobb is out there that will work with my car but they dont sell it anymore does anyone have one kicking around that they want to get rid of ? part number is AP-SUB-004. thanks

·
Registered
07 2.5i
1,189 Posts
Just do open source much more efficent and prolly easier to find

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well what equiptment do i need like what cables ? and do i need a computer ?

·
Registered
2007 WRX Wagon UGM
2,391 Posts
Open source is MUCH cheaper..if you find a real tuner, they will do it for you.

·
Registered
2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5i OBP
12 Posts
I have a AP-SUB-004 for sale. I used it on my 2007 2.5i and it is still married to my car. You can send it to cobb to get it unmarried for around $100 It comes with 6 or 7 pre-made maps that would fit any normal modifications you might have made to your car. Send me a message if you're still interested

·
Registered
07 2.5i
1,189 Posts
well what equiptment do i need like what cables ? and do i need a computer ?
Find a local tuner in your area that will be able to tune your beast. You could do it yourself but it's rather difficult if you've never done it before. I forget what the cables called but yes you'd need a computer aswell and some sort of tuning software.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a AP-SUB-004 for sale. I used it on my 2007 2.5i and it has been unmarried from my car and ready to use in any one else's car. It comes with 6 or 7 pre-made maps that would fit any normal modifications you might have made to your car. Send me a message if you're still interested
sure how much are you asking for it and will you ship it ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts