Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks. I originally posted this up in the NASIOC forums under the following link:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3098657#post3098657

For those of you that are not members of the NASIOC forums I'll give you a bit of info. In an effort to find a niche in my little world of photography I have come up with a product that I can offer that maybe many photographers wouldn't. More info at the link above.

However, in order for me to make samples, I need a few people to let me take pictures of their cars. The shoot is absolutely free to you. If you choose to purchase pictures later you would just pay the normal per print price.

I'm trying to take some pics of WRX's as well as older gen Imprezas. Final product will be in the fashion of paper stationary. I only need a few volunteers, so I won't be able to accomadate every one. But on NASIOC I'm not getting a huge response from the 2.5 guys.

As a side note, we are also going to try to create a special Mid-A Impreza calander. Folks are contacting me with interest.

Please see the link above for more info. Please PM either here or on NASIOC (which I'm most likely to visit more often and provide a faster response). If you are interested in the calander idea put the word CALANDER in your subject line. Also, let me know if you would like me to consider your car for the FREE photo shoot for my project. Also, make sure that if you PM at NASIOC that you let me know that you are from THIS forum (So I know where to find you if i need to).

Thanks!
Ron (endlesshine:sunny: <--- boy, i could use that over in NASIOC!!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Folks,
I could really use your help. Still looking for 2.5RSes for my photos. When I roll out my stationary and calender I want ALL Imprezas to be represented. You know someone out there will call me rude and abnoxious names if I don't represent ALL Imprezas. Besides, wouldn't you want your car in a calender?? Even if it is something small and novel.

thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
108 Posts
If your in dire need of an RS I dont mind volunteering mine, if you want to use it. I dont want to do it if it means replacing Brian, if he's committed then he should get priority. :)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Mines not interesting enough yet. Give me a month and everything will be installed and ready to go.
Couldn't be any worse than mine, nothing eye catching at all black on black(black steelies). Dirty interior, loud wheel bearing, annoying abs light and check engine light...... I'll quit there :run:

I'll probably be at the VA Beach meet though.

Buster
www.awdsubaru.com
www.evasionoftruth.com

·
Registered
14 Posts
All of my parts are on the slow boat from Japan so eventually when they all get here I can get the car to the way I want it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all right, thanks for the replies folks. I'm sure I'll be contacting ALL of you in the coming weeks. I can't have too many RSes. I can't use all of them, but at least I can give myself a few choices. BTW, mods or no mods, it's still an RS.

Yes, Brian did say he was interested. I will contact him when I am ready to do the Virginia area.

Thanks again, folks. Keep you eyes out for updates and PMs.

-Ron:sunny:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
-=[PCSR]=- said:
Yes, this subject sounds interesting, indeed. I will be looking for more information sources and hope to find out more details... I have been surfing the net last night and have a look what I've found - http://www.viaclean.com/. I have heard a lot on that sort of things and just wanted to make sure personally if it's worth the while. I installed their software and can say I was amazed - it really works! :)
Spammers are just so darn cool.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts