Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello party people. Joined looking for a nice 2 door roller for a full swap. I've wanted one since they came out, (I'm old compared to most of you), and I've done the 4 door already with a WRB BugEye with bolt ons...
Anyone with leads PM me, quarter rust is no problem.

·
Registered
2000 Impreza RS
169 Posts
Robert's comment is far more elaborate than the typical scammer, but for everyone viewing this, remember to be very careful when people post comments like this. The structure and format of this sounds scammy (sorry, Robert, if you are actually legit).

Again, just be careful. And sorry again, Robert, if this is legit. I imagine, if you are serious about selling this, you are posting this elsewhere? Maybe post the link to Craigslist, Facebook, etc. to indicate this is legit?

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
1,139 Posts
Hey Robert, this is the wrong spot for selling a car. If you can only advertise the car on "Bring a Trailer" and no-where else, I understand. But in fairness to other people trying to sell cars on this site, I either got to move your posts to the For Sale area or delete them. Post back with what you would prefer me to do. Also, once the car is on Bring a Trailer, post the link and I'll put that in the "For Sale" area.

Reactions: Baruu
1 - 4 of 4 Posts