Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a rally blue 2001 2.5 RS and i have the rally yellow stickers on the sides and on the hood.

I am now looking for some good lookin gold rims to match up with the rally emblems on the car, for the "Subaru rally" look.

I found some cheap good lookin gold rims at http://www.wheelmax.com. They are Nakayama Zoro 10 17" for $899 with kumho tires.
Wheelmax has a lot of good rims for pretty cheap.

I was also thinking about the prodrives or OZ but i'm not sure what they will look like on the car cause I saw 17" prodrive gunmetal on a WRX and I didn't like it but i'm not sure how it will look on a GC8.

Plz post some pics of good lookin gold rims on GC8 models and tell me what you think are the best.

Here are the Nakayama Zoro 10 17" (I think I might want a "brighter" gold)

Attachments

·
Registered
99 2.5 RS-T
838 Posts
Look into the Rota's. They're usually around $600 a set (w/o rubber). Check out i-club and rs25 classifieds.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Awesome, that RS thread is the one I started! Yay! :lol:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Here are mine. I gave up on finding gold Subaru wheels and found these from Ken and Jay at rallyperformance.com. They're Technomagnesio wheels (derivitive of the TM sport wheel) made for group N rally cars. They're incredibly tough and have served me well in a few months of ownership.

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
i personally want the o-z's on the wrc...i'm gonna paint my car just like the wrc car...i've always like the swoosh thing with the stars.....try o-z they have some pretty nice gold rims..or better yet just get the original sti 5 spoke gold rims...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lue V said:
i've always like the swoosh thing with the stars.....
This is the reason I want gold rims so bad. I have the subaru rally decals that you are talking about. Or as you would say it "the swoosh thing with the stars". I think it looks way cool cause I like the rally look.

As of right now this is the only pic i have of my car, its kind of hard to see the decals cause its really muddy....

Attachments

·
Registered
99 2.5 RS-T
838 Posts
A 48mm offset is fine for a 17" wheel. Any lower and you may have problems. As for the "rally look", dude, the car is supposed to be muddy ;)

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
i found a place where they sell super turismos like the one on the WRC...it looks like this

it comes in silver and gold like on the WRC....go to scoobyworld

1 - 20 of 23 Posts