Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Lookie!

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  lark6 
#1 ·
Yup, a place for the rest of the GC8 and etc Subarus - Enjoy!

G
#8 ·
Ok, I'm bending the rules a little since I actually own a MY02 OBS (hey, it's basically got the same engine as the RS's). :D :rolleyes: :D

So, I figured a picture of my car, lovingly surrounded by some RS's and 2 L's, would make me easier to accept. :D

#10 ·
Finally, those damn OBS owners can quit asking if they are welcome:rolleyes: J/K! And just to show some good will, here's a pic I took of someones 02 TS at a big regional meet this past summer, one of the tightest looking new skool ones I've seen. The grass kind of hides it, but it's lowered quite a bit, and is very well done, nice and clean:

Attachments

#17 ·
:stupid:

Same 'ole, same 'ole mostly. Hoping to get back to Balmer and catch you guys again. Hoping winter gets over so I can put my P7s on the Forester. Hoping to get up the nerve to try auto-x (or at least find an auto-x class) and see if it's even feasible with a 4EAT Forester. Trying to warm up to the looks of the '03 Forester while trying to forgive SoA for not increasing power.

and you?

Ed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.