Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Val said:
Hey ***,

Since I know you are an F1 fan, check out this auction that I won!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1577788958

I paid 260 for it, but don't regret it, as JPM posters that are signed cost $700 bucks!!!!

I also bought a OZ racing wheel used by JPM back in 2000!

Val

"KING OF F1"

Hey I got a Williams Hat signed By JPM and Ralph Schumaker that you can have for $1200...:lol:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Look what I won Frakk!

FRAKK's2.5 said:
Hey I got a Williams Hat signed By JPM and Ralph Schumaker that you can have for $1200...:lol:
It must be imitation cause "Schumaker" is spelled "Schumacher!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAH

You got Jacked!!!!!!!!!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Look what I won Frakk!

Val said:
It must be imitation cause "Schumaker" is spelled "Schumacher!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAH

You got Jacked!!!!!!!!!
Good one!!!:lol:

·
Registered
219 Posts
juan montoya rocks. not as much as ralph schumacher, but he still rocks.

those gloves are nice. how much would a pair of those normally cost? just plain sparco racing gloves, not special custom ones like that.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eric,

Plain Sparco gloves of that model run $110 bucks. I thought this was a steal, considering they were intended for JPM's use. If this was auctioned off on a European site, I'd bet that these gloves would be gone for $2000.

Val

"The j in Tall J stands for Jackoff"

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
eric m. said:
juan montoya rocks. not as much as ralph schumacher, but he still rocks.

Yeah! that's why Juan Pablo out performed him in most of the races Out qualified him in 11 out 17 races...and got 5 consecutive poles this season, and Finished third in the Drivers Championship, not to mention the fact that JPM broke the record of the Fastest qualifying lap in F-1... all this on his second year in Formula 1

yeah I'll say Ralph Schumacher Rocks!!!:rolleyes:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Rallychic said:
I like Michael better myself!!!;)
Michael everyone likes Michael!!! give me a real driver like, the Great Ayrton Senna, Alain Prost, Juan Manuel Fangio, Kekke Rosberg, the Late Michelle Alboretto, Jean Alesi or new talented drivers Giancarlo Fiscichella, Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen, Mikka Hakkinnen, David Coulthard, some one with heart...they are just as good as Michael except that he's got the better car anyone can do that...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
David Coulthard rocks cause he's the ultimate playboy! I remember when he and his hot girlfriend at the time crashed into a mountain on a private plane, and survived, while everyone died. You'd think the guy marry her, because it was fate that they were both spared, but however, he goes out and bones all the girls in the world. Why? Coulthard says life is short, and since he almost died, he wants to live life to the fullest! ROCK ON!!! :lol:

Anyways, here's COOLthard in action:

Attachments

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Mikka Hakkinnen, David Coulthard, some one with heart
Mika has a heart? really? i thought he was a robot.

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
Don't dis on the Mika...he was the man...held his own pretty well considering he was the 'old man' out there.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
US2JDM said:
Don't dis on the Mika...he was the man...held his own pretty well considering he was the 'old man' out there.
i'm not dissing Mika. he's one hell of a driver. i'm just saying that he seems to have no feelings. when he wins, he talks the same way that if he had just lost. it was a superb drive. the car was great.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
JZ oo7 said:
i'm not dissing Mika. he's one hell of a driver. i'm just saying that he seems to have no feelings. when he wins, he talks the same way that if he had just lost. it was a superb drive. the car was great.
He's a Finn and Finn's as we all know are not very emotional when it comes down to expressing how they feel, but Boy do they have heart I mean look at Kimi, Tommi, or Marcus...I think Salo is the only Finn who shows emotion when interviwed...

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
and it's signed! damn, what a steal.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
JZ oo7 said:
and it's signed! damn, what a steal.
Yeah, that's what I thought too! The fact that JPM autographed lithos cost more than that, like $500 bucks! Anyways, I spoke to the guy at Chip Ganassi and he told me that one of their guys found it in their warehouse, and the crew member who owned the jacket, went through the trouble to have both of them sign the jacket.

Val

Check out how much this guy wants for a VISOR!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1579113157

1 - 20 of 54 Posts