Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ll be in S.D. Tuesday through Thursday. See, a “friend” of mine is working down there and “she doesn’t what to be alone”. You know what that means right? My month long dry spell is over!! I haven’t taken any kind of vacation in two years so I figured why not. The good part, besides the sex, is this one is free! The hotel is expensed and she has a massive per diem so I'll eat like a king. I want to find some place to drive on Wednesday because she will be in meetings all day. Any suggestions on roads (paved)? Anyone want to go with?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
dude post it in I-club I'm sure you'll get a response there from someone who actually gives a fuck!:p

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
dude post it in I-club I'm sure you'll get a response there from someone who actually gives a fuck!:p
no, if he posted it on i-club he'd get 20 responses telling him that if he had a WRX he'd get laid all the time :rolleyes:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hey J,
I have heard that the roads out in Julian are insaine for driving. Twisty country roads all to yourself. Now go get a peice of that ponnanny.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
10th Warrior said:

no, if he posted it on i-club he'd get 20 responses telling him that if he had a WRX he'd get laid all the time :rolleyes:
ROTFLMAO!!! :lol:

Tall J, it's actually thur. now. tell us what happen. details too! any pics? movies? :lol:

jz

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Tall J said:
Not yesterday man, next week.
haha, ok. then you better bring a digi cam, digi video cam, and take notes! haha :lol: live feed onto rs25.com

jz

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
DEW! ok, someone in southern kali. must have some digi stuff that they can lend you for a couple of days. I WANT A LIVE FEED! hahaha!!!

jz

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
codemunky said:
Wait, is this a g-bang call?
no, it's not a gang bang call. it's just Tall J is gonna go bang this chick, and james is gonna host their live video while they're banging on the RS25.com website. that's all. :lol: hahaha!

jz

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My boss has no fucking soul!

Vacation request denied!

“We need you here to train a new hire”

Fucking bastard. Now I can’t be a sex slave for the majority on the week. :( :hoppin: :(

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
So is this the week your gonna get some, completly catered?
Next time we have a meet you guys have to remind me to bring my vcr and video of the last party I had. Not a lot of people and no nudity but lots of LESBIAN action from these 3 asian girls, oh yeah they weren't drunk either.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It would have been catered yes. She has a massive expense account. Link that shit up under the "come catch her thread" for all of us to see. PLEAE, PLEASE.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I grow increasingly upset about this. I think I will kill my boss with a bread knife at our lunch meeting.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Tall J said:
I grow increasingly upset about this. I think I will kill my boss with a bread knife at our lunch meeting.
Dude someone needs to get laid quick!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
10th Warrior said:

well, go be a true friend then :p

BTW, it was really nice to finally meet you, big boy :drool: ;)
Oh! yeah! that was fucking awesome...Hey BTW does your Ass hurt????:biggest:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts