Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I just found this place:sunny: I-club is cool but this is more my style. I know a few people on I-club but I never signed up. Just wanted to say hello.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
glad you could join us!!! remember you got to keep that post count up!!!:biggest:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know the post count is kinda weak. It's tough for a habitual lurker to start whoring. Actually somebody I know from I-club told me about this place. I'm glad he did:) He told me this is the place if I want respect because the wrx n00bs at I-club are ruining it. So thanks again to Aaron (blkwrxwgn or Iam something or whatever)

I don't think he reads here but he is the one that told me about it. :biggest:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
2point5high said:
wrx n00bs at I-club are ruining it

This is not entirely true. The whinny ass bitches with nothing better to do than shake their fingers at people run it. This place is much cooler. Check out the T & A tread. :D

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
2point5high said:
He told me this is the place if I want respect because the wrx n00bs at I-club are ruining it. :biggest:
Yeah! I know what you mean hey by the way watch out for TallJ I hear He's gaY!!!!!:p

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tall J said:

Check out the T & A tread. :D
Yes!! Been there done that..............what "that" means is just between me and my lack of having a girlfriend. :eek:

A friend of mine is a mod over there and he got removed from being a mod in the first week. :eek: :eek: They let him back in but he said he couldn't deal with the attitudes at first. I know he was trying to get Val back in at one time and I think they are letting him in. Why do you want to go back Val??? This place is mucho better. :devil:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
welcome, and glad you found this place!

jz

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have been on this board for about a week now and I crack up every time I check it out. The best thing is that opinions and good natured heckling dont get squashed.

FUCK I-CLUB

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Quick WRX said:
I wish I would have known you were a homo J. I would have kicked my gorlfriend to the curb a long time ago and gave you a back rub.

Dude for the last time I'm straight. That is Frakk in a Tall J costume that you see running around in the gay dance clubs.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Originally posted by Tall J Casey I need to be Tea bagged!!! please???

Dude for the last time I'm not straight. I'm a fucking Queen!! Rupaul is my idol I wish I could be like her... you ought to come out to West Hollywood and hang out with me we can hold hands and walk around the Gay bars... now that's fun!!!!
Damn Flamer!!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Tall J said:
Living in Long Beach is nice because I can go to belmont shore and have anonymous mansex through a GLORY HOLE
Well J, I think that is the first time I have see GLORY HOLE on this board but if thats what your into......

·
Registered
420 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:

That 3 years that I spent in Pelican Bay really sucked, the only good thing was that I was this huge black guy named "Tiny"'s cell bitch. Then he sold me to the Mexican Mafia for a carton of cig's, that sucked
Wow man, thats ruff. I will try to be nicer in the future.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Quick WRX said:

Wow man, I wish that was me. I was getting dropped like a bad habit when I was in the Penn!...but you know what I loved it I love to be man handled specially by a Big Buff Black Man (I Love that dark Schlong!!! :drool: ) hey maybe next time I can tell when and Where I'm getting abused and perhaps you can join in and Man handle me!!!!:drool:
Hey Casey thanks for the offer...but I would definatly say that that is all you...!:devil:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts