Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have this problem? I come to the site and I say...hit "user cp". It asks for my user and pass and I put it in. Says thanks for logging in...blah blah. I change something and hit update. It asks for my user and pass again. WTF? Same goes for anything I have to be a member to do...posting... And yes...I have my preferences set to accept cookies and stuff like that. This is the only forum that does this.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't even post.... :curse: I log in, type my message and hit submit...then it asks me to log in again. Which I do, and then I get this:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
I assume you guys have cookies enabled? If not, please do turn them on. Otherwise, if you are getting more errors, post each URL that you hit and I'll research it.

Sometimes the board gets a little buggy, hence that "No thread" error, but it usually goes right away.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2Point5RS said:
And you're supposed to know a lot about computers.

Shame on you Bill.
heh... ;) sup punk... I actually figured I just needed to reboot or something but I just really wanted to see a new thread in here. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Haha, yeah, really. I think I am doing pretty good right now though on my whoring. It could possibly use a little bit more work, but I am learning.
I am at 15 posts per day. How about you guys?

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
Zeorymer said:
Haha, yeah, really. I think I am doing pretty good right now though on my whoring. It could possibly use a little bit more work, but I am learning.
I am at 15 posts per day. How about you guys?
2.38, but you gotta remember, Matt and I built this TX forum, and were the only ones here forever, made for slow days...:(

·
Registered
subbie
328 Posts
i'm trying...since i came back i prolly have like 70 posts in a few days, thats good for me+i trying to hit all the forums, i working with the SW trying to pump some life into it, even though its only mine

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
I've been posting on here whenever I have the time since the first day I registered.
I love this board, not too busy and not too slow... Although it can get slow at times.
Seems like since I showed up though, it picked up quite a bit.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts