Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering... ahead of time just to knoe.. if there are any shops that can make/build my ideas to reality? such as:
- USDM WRX EJ20 swaps + turbo upgrades?
- 95 gc8 int to 98-01 int conversion? (dash, and door panels)
- abilty to obtain rare parts like Nardi wheels, STi Seats, etc...
like i said.. just wonderin ahead of time b4 i do some serious planning.. and saving.. and time.. and er.. yea.. stuff.....

oh yea.. and..
whats better?
getting a 95 impreza coupe? because its cheap and.. im planning on puttin on a body kit, and interior conversion n e ways? and maybe a swap?
or get a 98-01 RS? because i like the interior all ready.. and drop in a wrx engine.. and put a body kit on?

because.. i dunno if the 95 interior to 98-01 interior conversion is even possible..? thats y im here :nuetron:
well thanks..
all replies appreciated

We-Z

·
Registered
98, 00
30 Posts
I'm not too sure of anyone who has done the EJ20 swap on the east cost. I do know of a place out in California that has done a few, I think 7 or so. They have puth them in an L, OBS and RS. If I had the scratch for the swap they would be the first guys I'd contact. I'm not sure of the name though.

The interior conversion seems like a waste. You should just get the newer car if you like that interior. There are a lot of pieces you would need to get the RS interior look and you still wouldn't get the sunroof if you got the 95.

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pikeadon said:
I'm not too sure of anyone who has done the EJ20 swap on the east cost. I do know of a place out in California that has done a few, I think 7 or so. They have puth them in an L, OBS and RS. If I had the scratch for the swap they would be the first guys I'd contact. I'm not sure of the name though.

The interior conversion seems like a waste. You should just get the newer car if you like that interior. There are a lot of pieces you would need to get the RS interior look and you still wouldn't get the sunroof if you got the 95.
yea.. but i didnt want the sun roof.. lol
how bout ralli spec? i think they can do custom stuff but not sure...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts