Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little 'ol lady was stopped for speeding and the officer asked her for her drivers licence, she replied, "I don't have one, I lost it for reckless driving". The officer then asked her for her registration and proof of insurance. She replied, "Im sorry but this car is stolen, in fact the I killed owner and he's in the trunk".
With that the officer draws his gun gets on his radio and calls for backup. Within minutes 10 police cars are there and the Captian go over to the car and asks the woman for her driver licence. Yes sir, and she opens her purse and hands him her driver's licence.
The Captian then askes for her registration and proof of insurance. The lil 'ol lady opens up the glove box and hands him the papers for the car.
The Captian then asks her to open up her trunk. The little 'ol lady opens up the trunk and to everyones amazment it's empty except for the jack and spare tire.
The Captian then says, "I don't understand, the officer said you didn't have a drivers licence and the car was stolen and you had killed the owner and put him in the trunk".
The little 'ol lady then replys, " I bet that lying SOB says I was speeding also".

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,849 Posts
when did they change it to a little old lady? This one is old escept for the little old lady part... good one either way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts