Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

81 - 100 of 212 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT, 1977 Jeep CJ7
1,222 Posts
Archer, is your Impreza a Wellbank special?
hahah damn straight except myin wasnt a reconstructed he got it off an old couple that had it since new n took amazing care of it. the interior is amazing...i got myin for 3000 damn steal. By the way i was reading your journal and when you entered your car at the pottsville cruise you said you barely got a look. Dude i was in love with your car. I had just gotten myin and was in aww. I was outside of my house one day playin hockey and i heard this exhaust and im like damn sounds like a suby and it was you i think....

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Name: Matt Lett
Car: 99 RS coupe, RBP

hey matt do you work at EB games at the Frackville Mall...i think i was talkin to you a couple months back about subys and some guy sayin he had an rx-7 RHD and sayin how subys suck n we shut him down big time. I asked if you had gold wheels with the RBP and you said haha no but damn i want some. You also told me about RS25.com

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Quite possibly. I went to school at Nativity, and I still cruise through the town when I'm in the area.
yea i live in pine grove but more towards Schuylkill Haven and i have seen ya around..love the exhaust

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Thanks. I'm looking for a trade. :p

trade for what??

Have you been up to Wellbanks in a while. I had a parade in tremont and holy crap. Subarus everywhere in that place. I have been in Wellbanks junkyard to get parts (invite only) and he has recked 2.5rs's back there and a couple of modded L's that his grandkid drives. God it was heaven

·
Registered
1999 subaru impreza 2.5rsti
23 Posts
Name: Justin Schneider
Car: 1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs stm (05 sti swap)

81 - 100 of 212 Posts