Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the Linkplus absolutely have to have a dedicated fuel pressure regulator vacum hose since I only see 2 vacum hoses. They are both hooked by a bov and the other I'm thinking connects to the turbo. Or am I most likely not just not looking right?
Could someone also send me a file I can download to the links thats already tuned with an rs-t, walbrol 255 pump and stock injectors? at 6.6psi.

Thanks!

Imprezha

·
Registered
8 Posts
No it doesn't absalutly have to be conected to it's own port, but it will run better that way. If you look right above where the FPR vac line goes into the manfold you will see an extra prot w/ a plug in it. Just pick up a hose barb that will fit into that hole and run your Link map sensor vac line off of that, and run everything else (waste gate, FPR, BOV, boost gauge) off of the prot that the stock FPR is hooked up too. That is what I did. I'm not sure what size fitting it was. I used a standard one and ran it through a metric pipe die. If you really want I'll sent you one that will fit for oh say five bucks.

As for the map. I am running mine w/ stock injectors at 4.5 psi. I can send you that one if you want. I've got my 6.6 spring sittling there, but after talking to Andrew (AMR) I understand that w/ the 6.6 spring if you relly romp on the throttle that the injectors get as high as 95% duty cycle. This is not safe, so I'm holding off on the larger spring untill I get some bigger injectors.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Well looks like its a good thing I am getting bigger injectors because my wastegate came with the 6.6 spring when I got it from Shiv. Of course I still want to use the Link2 to control the boost down to 4 or 5 pounds for day to day use.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you want to run less boost then you need to get a smaller spring for your waste gate. The link will hold a higher boost, but the spring in your WG ultamately sets the minimum boost level.

Do you have the controll sol for the bosst controll? That thing is 260 bucks, I know that Andrew (AMR) and Bill (skywalker) are working on a cheeper one. Something like 80 bucks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts