Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some silverstars for my impreza and i wanted to know how to install them. also the parking / corner light is out and i have that bulb as well i need to know how to intall that bulb. i need to know if the whole headlight assembly has to come out or what. thanks
dave

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,229 Posts
Read the owners manual. Just pop off the rubber cover, take of the clips, then do it backwards. Just take off the corners for the other bulbs, there is only one screw on top holding them on.

JC

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
light

I replaced the headlight bulbs, that damn plug was hard to pop off but i got it. I still cant figure out how to get the corners off, i unscrewed the top screw but they didnt seem like they were going to come off after much effort. :curse: still trying...

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,229 Posts
Just wiggle and pull toward the front of the car, you have to move them up too I think. Kind of a PITA, just don't force them, it comes out ok.

JC

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
?

JC,
Im not sure i get what ur saying. you say that if the top screw is removed that the light should just pull straight out with a little wiggling? anyone else out there have any suggestions

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
what JC said. the only screw is the one that is mounted to the top of the headlight that is underneath the hood.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Re: i got it

Wannascooby said:
i figured it out, thanks for the help! Everything looks great.:biggest:
that's what we wanna hear!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts