Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS Blu
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still working out some bugs on the swap and now I'm messing with the lights. Currently, when the car is on, the headlights will come on a little less dim than when you select the headlights to be on. But, when you pull the e-brake handle, they'll cut off. Also, my tail lights and sidemarkers are running constantly. I've unplugged my sides for now, but I still have to pull the negative terminal everytime I finish driving so the battery won't run out. I just wanted to see if anyone has ran into this problem before breaking out the ohmmeter and wiring diagrams once again.

Thanks,

David

· Registered
93 Imperza L Ameythst
3,985 Posts
with the swap im assuming you have an 02-03 wrx ecu, because of that you will have Daytime running lights, meaning they will run all the time unless the ebrake is on. why they are staying on after the car turns off is a mystery to me, and im sure you dont have the switch on the steering column turned on now do you?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.