Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay! This place desperately needs a new thread, so let's talk about something we all love! (I hope)
GIRLS!

Alright, anyone have any good stories or stuff to tell? I don't right now since I have already talked quite extensively in the other thread (more so than I originally planned!).

So let's talk!

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
There was this time, at band camp... I was chilling outside of Target waiting for my sisters to show up. A group of 4 chicks walked out of the store and stared me down. Nothing to do, so I stare back (get this. I'm not the type of guy who walks up to any girl and asks for their digits or tell them they're 'HOT'). They drive out of the parking lot and I figure they left. Two minutes later, the same car drives by and I hear this "Damn boy! You look good!!!" come out of the car. Well, the car drove off never to be seen again. And I was all smiles after.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, that is awesome.

Me and my friends were driving around in my car with a video camera, filming us doign crazy stuff and what not you know. Well this little red cavalier goes dodging in and out of traffic behind us, and it gets next to us. We are looking at it like, wtf are you doing.
The window rolls down and there is this HOT ASS chick driving, and her hot friend in the passenger seat. I pull out the camera and start filming. They go crazy when they see the camera. Her friend grabs the steering wheel and the chick in the drivers seat pulls up her shirt and gives us a nice big flash. I still have it all on film. :biggest:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts