Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's an entire thread with pictures of outback sports, but nearly all of them are of the OUTSIDE! I want to see your interior and what you did to it!

·
mix and match..:)
MY99 GF4 Ver6 Re-creation
840 Posts

New Leggy Shift Knob....Leather Boot, STi Floor Mats and Ver 5 Steering wheel..

Dash pics...

Enjoy..

Bill

·
Registered
95/99 Brighton STi
2,945 Posts
OEM FTW :p

·
840 Posts
I want your steering wheel, makes the interior look more recent :p Does the steering wheel have a better feel than the stocker?

Very nice interiors so far :sunny:
Way better than the stocker...for sure...thanks...Its not completly done yet..still have some things to do...

*find matching Rear seat..
*Redo back cargo area
*recover doorcards

should be pretty much done then...:)

Bill

·
Registered
00 RSTI, 01 GF, 06 Baja T
1,780 Posts
Before

After:

·
840 Posts
Well...Special Super Thanks goes to GF8er for the hookup...from J-hot...I am now the owner of some GF8 Ver4 Rear Seats..:banana:......wahoooooooooooooooooo...

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well...Special Super Thanks goes to GF8er for the hookup...from J-hot...I am now the owner of some GF8 Ver4 Rear Seats..:banana:......wahoooooooooooooooooo...

nice, how much did ya get 'em for? I've read that you can't fold down the wrx wagon seats, can you fold down those?

·
Registered
99 Outback Sport
480 Posts
lemme ask this, you have 8 golf bags, but you can only seat two including yourself...
8 golf bags, 2 people including myself, no back seat. Even if I did have the back seat in, I would end up cramming the cargo area with the bags, and then be able to carry 2 more people. :p

·
840 Posts
nice, how much did ya get 'em for? I've read that you can't fold down the wrx wagon seats, can you fold down those?
$170 shipped..:)...Very happy about that..I have been looking for these for a couple of monthes now.. I should hopefully see them tomorrow...since they are about 6 hours up the road from me..:)..and since they are made for the car to begin with..I don't expect ANY issues with being able to fold them down...should be plug and play..:)

Being they are from a GF chassis, I would suppose the answer is yesh.
Correct...thanks:D

Bill

·
'MURRICA!
Hybrid Camry
5,700 Posts

And my favorite interior mod:

Ok, so I was "upgrading" to an OBS interior (sad, I know, least it's black). I've got a... umm... LED Dome light! whoo! (no new interior pics, maybe i'll take a few of the light)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts