Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Scott didn't want me to post on the boards, but what the hell I really doubt the other car club will pay notice.

Lancer meet next week!

Who wants to go?

·
Registered
597 Posts
I'd much rather go to a Lancer Evo meet.
I don't like the Lancer out now. Especiallly the Rally OZ edition. What's "rally" about that car?????
but hey, I'm game if any RS boys and girls go!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I heard a rumor about this. Please post the info, the link is not working. I would be interested in going, but I would like to know where and when.

sean

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here's the correct link, Please go guys it'll be fun Mark, Francis, Me, Some other people from that other club are going hopefully there'll be about 15-20 of us. We can talk to the Lancers about AWD driving techniques:rolleyes:

http://www.lancerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3717&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Thats where the lancers will be.

and we are meeting here at around 1pm

Here's the address:

3333 Bristol St.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626-1811
Phone: 714-546-9550
Fax: 714-546-9551

This is at south coast

Any questions call me 626-487-1942 or call mark 909-262-0365

Thanks guys Franco

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Dude I can't go!!!!:curse: BECAUSE YEP!!! I WILL BE AT THE USGP! AT INDY!!!! :p

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sunnys25 said:
I'd much rather go to a Lancer Evo meet.
I don't like the Lancer out now. Especiallly the Rally OZ edition. What's "rally" about that car?????
but hey, I'm game if any RS boys and girls go!
Well the point of going is to see what there up to. I read there post in there forum and it doesn't look like there is going to be an EVO there. But who cares, Invading is fun. Can you imagine what there faces will look like when we show up....priceless

·
Registered
2000 Subaru GC8 v5
255 Posts
So where are we meeting at South Coast? South Coast Plaza is big. I was thinking Maggiano's at the corner of Bristol and Sunflower.. But since we're meeting around lunch, might be packed. That or the side of May Company.

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
codemunky said:
So where are we meeting at South Coast? South Coast Plaza is big. I was thinking Maggiano's at the corner of Bristol and Sunflower.. But since we're meeting around lunch, might be packed. That or the side of May Company.

Well I've been using the address you gave me so we'll stick to that, everyone has it now. we'll be ok. Its in South Coast Plaza so it will work out all the same

If anyone gets lost call me!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
jdmimpreza said:

Well I've been using the address you gave me so we'll stick to that, everyone has it now. we'll be ok. Its in South Coast Plaza so it will work out all the same

If anyone gets lost call me!
I think the address that you provided is the address of the whole mall(the general area where the mall is located), so the questions still remains where exactly is the meet?

Hope I don't sound to anal about it!

·
Registered
2000 Subaru GC8 v5
255 Posts
It's going to be at Maggiano's at the corner of Bristol and Sunflower (at one end of the mall/shopping center). I guess that place was chosen, for easy access, so people won't get lost. So make a left on Sunflower from Bristol after getting off of the 405. It's to your left. If not there, go to the shopping center across Maggiano's, in the middle of that shopping center, on the Cost Plus side. I believe plenty of parking there. Call Franco if you get lost.

TMRRally, it would be cool if you went, busting out the light pods! :D Perhaps you could even get some business w/ the Lancer crowd :eek:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Frakk I will bring that sway bar link kit if you still want it. Try to find a better price than $70 today and let me know.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru GC8 v5
255 Posts
Anyone wanna bring some Scooby snacks? Afterall, it's their meet. :biggest: I believe there is such a thing as Scooby cookies or something. I'm sure I've passed by it at the grocery store.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm might show up. I'm doing a few hours of OT and I may be meeting up with a friend that ditched his GSR for a WRX. It's about a hour drive but I'll try to make it. Looks like fun, though is this purely for the GC8s or are GDAs going to this invasion too?

Ben

1 - 20 of 36 Posts