Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Sean wants to test his new drifter and Frakk is down. Quick I know you would go and I'm in so that's four who's with us? Maybe those back roads Sean found in Temecula or the 18 up to Arrowhead. Any other ideas? I will try to ditch my other personality for the day.:p

·
Registered
420 Posts
I am definantly down! I have that day off, however I will be getting duty so cant meet till about 9:00ish. Lets go get STUPID!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One down...
Let's go guys file in.
Eric you and Frakk can kiss and make up if you want to go. I'll bring my boxing gloves.
Franco are you down?

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
I wish I can go but..................
THIS FUCKED UP PLACE CALLED WORK DEMANDS ME TO SIT HERE ON SUNDAYS AND WASTE MY LIFE AWAY!

I'm just a little upset with my life right now, I wish I could go.

Franco

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you serious? Work on Sunday? That's sick!
BTW....Mark was telling me at Speed Zone the other night you have a working relationship with Valley Muffler and the guys there. Do they do any hi-flow CAT stuff?

I hijacked my own thread....what an ass....

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Yeah I know the guys at Valley Muffler pretty well even though I do not speak a word of spanish. I got offered a sponsorship from flow master so if there is anything there you want let me know. It will either be 50% off or free as long as you write a testimony about how their products make you wet.

·
Registered
219 Posts
jdmimpreza said:
Yeah I know the guys at Valley Muffler pretty well even though I do not speak a word of spanish. I got offered a sponsorship from flow master so if there is anything there you want let me know. It will either be 50% off or free as long as you write a testimony about how their products make you wet.
i get horny just thinking about flowmaster products. now where's my muffler?

i might go but i'm not much of a dirt driver. i am already on my third underspoiler kit for the front, so i'm sticking to tarmac. so if you guys stick to the road i'll think about it. i don't have any problems with anyone here so that's not an issue for me.

franco, do you work all day? and is mark going? he's out of jail now, right?

mark went to jail for installing a hoodscoop! (kind of)

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
I am a dirt pansy, so no dirt for me.

I know Mark would go since he is a free man now.

Did you really want something from flowmaster Eric?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
jdmimpreza said:
Hey! Se habla Espanol...no de verdad yo hablo espanol.!!!:p

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Hey do it right next time!!! it is supposed to be

"Mi Pito es el pito del Fuego"

Ju Gadat?

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Dude stop with the spanish already, I told you guys earlier, I don't speak a word of spanish

Franco
ME WE TODD DID ME SOFA KING WE TODD DID

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Tall J said:

That's right I want you to bust a nut on my face!. You're the pussy that can't treat me like the slut that I am!!...I'm going back to Casey he can sure treat a bitch right!!!!!!!!

What a ***!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts