Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Let's fix our cars

945 views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  katmaxin 
#1 ·
I wanted to see if there were a few guys/gals in the area who wanted to take a Saturday or Sunday and do various upgrades/modifications for our cars.

Maybe if they're some people in the 408/510/650/415 area who wanna get together on a certain day and all help each other with each other's car, I think this would be kinda cool.

Also any knowledge you could bring to the table would be cool too.

Personally, I was going to do a valve cover gasket change, spark plugs, and wires and oil change. All this stuff I know I can do. I just figure having some people around and all working together would be kinda cool. Also, I kinda need some tools. haha. Let me know what you think. :monkey:

#5 ·
sorry. I was born dumb. ahhah...I forgot to mention where I'm located. I'm in San Jose. And this doesn't have to be in SJ. It can be anywhere anyone wants to have it. If anyone knows a nice open spot to do this that would be cool.

I can contribute by bringing an oil pan, (1) 6ton jack, (1) 2ton jack and 4 jack stands. Oh have a crescent wrench also hahaha

#8 ·
i'm not too sure about that, hopefully someone can come up to answer this question. but as what i know, many people go to that lot to learn and practice driving. and no one seems to care, i guess as long as we don't make the huge deal of out it and making the residents complaint, i guess it would be okay?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.