Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
I wrote to the guy what I drove (2000 Impreza RS) and this was his reply:

Hello,

The front and rear rotors are made by Bradi, which is an Italian braking company.

The size of the rotors are OEM size. These will fit your model year. They will fit snug just like your rotors that you have on right now.

You may call us at 714.713.3717 to order direct through us. We are a braking company and our website is www.iROTORS.com. We always have these in stock.

Thanks,
Elvis Nguyen
www.irotors.com

He's not just Vietnamese, he's a real Vietnamese ELVIS!!! I'd believe him where ever he goes. ;) Nah, just playing. I have seen this guy's advertisements and stuff in magazines before. I can bet that he owns a business and not just one in his room. I may buy this from this guy, but I'm not in the market for rotors just yet.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I ended up getting those rotors from www.irotors.com. I bought them off ebay for a little under $200 for all four. I figure what the hell I might as well try them out, so lets hope all goes well. The company has gotten many compliments on its products so I feel a little better.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
Cool, can you give us some updates on those rotors after you break them in? I'm interested in them, but I don't know if I need a set yet. Are the one's you got slotted and drilled? Just wondering.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah they are slotted and drilled. I didn't opt the $30 extra for the zinc plating, it'll just get worn off anyway. I'm going to be running these rotors combined with a set of metal masters brake pads I got from paul at primitive. I'm sure I'll have no problem posting results......:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts