Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Impreza L
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would i be able to use the cusco lateral and trailing arms made for the rs with my 02+ drivetrain(02+ brakes,driveshaft,axles,diff)?

·
Registered
99' Subaru Impreza 2.5 Rs
3,712 Posts
would i be able to use the cusco lateral and trailing arms made for the rs with my 02+ drivetrain(02+ brakes,driveshaft,axles,diff)?
I'm not totally sure of your answer because I'm not sure of what you have. Are you rocking your L with an 02' wrx rear subframe? I have an 04's full swap including the rear subframe. I had issues because my swap was from a roll and my rear hub was bent along with a lateral link. I'm almost 100 percent positive that the rs lateral link is slightly shorter then the gd lateral link. If you ran these you would get more negative camber which isn't really a bad thing but you wanna make sure you're not getting horrible wear on your tires. If you have rear camber plates then it doesn't really matter.

·
06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,613 Posts
Yeah, 02+ sedan lateral links are longer than stock RS lateral links. 02-03 (and maybe later) wagon lateral links are the same as RS. The trailing arms will fit though - they are the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts