Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Banned
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These wheels are no longer available, but we managed to get our hands on one final set

Black Racing Pro N1. 17x7.5 +48 offset, 5x100, bronze. Clears Subaru 4 pots, does not clear Brembo calipers as far as I am aware (would need spacers). Weighs 17 lbs each.

SOLD

To order, give us a call at 631.863.3820, or you can send paypal to [email protected]

This is the ONLY set we have left

· Registered
2017 STi
14,451 Posts
RFFG you just made me sexually assault myself again! First thing I see after my reply is your sexy wagon. Damn you sir!

· Registered
STi V3 RA VLTD RHD
739 Posts
For the record, the wheels on my old wagon (RFFG's wagon) were once on Wedge's Slingshot, and with only a spacer on the front (and IIRC, it was only a 5mm spacer too) they cleared brembos.

Good luck. Those are some badass wheels. I dunno if he plans to keep em, but RFFG has a set of the red anodized center caps for those wheels that aren't installed on his car. Wedge didn't have them the day we swapped wheels, so I never got around to putting them on. :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.