06 WRX
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Site: LAMIN-X
Price: $20 + shipping
Difficulty: 3/10
Pros: Easy to install | Perfect Yellow Tint - Durable
Cons: None!

I don't work for the company or have any affiliations with them, just wanted to pass along my experience with using their product. The film itself is alot thicker than I though it'd be, but is still very workable once it's applied. It takes curves and corners very well, and I didn't even have to take the fogs off the car to get this done. My only advice is take your time lining it up and don't try it on a windy day. For $20 you can't go wrong, and it looks like they'll protect your lights thanks again to the thickness of the film.

·
Registered
2001 RS
144 Posts
That looks badass. What kind of bulbs are you running with the film? I was thinking about doing this and getting some super yellow bulbs.

·
Registered
06 WRX
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I almost spent $140 on some JDM yellow fogs, but decided to try these instead and was very impressed with the results.

For the bulbs, I just put some stock looking H3's I had lying around. I might try something brighter, but what I have now isn't bad, just not very bright.

I did take some pictures with the lights on, but I don't have them on this computer.

·
Registered
99WhiteMock22B/10TeslaRoadster
6,661 Posts
I was thinking about picking some up for my P1 fogs but haven't decided on it yet. It looks like a pretty easy thing to do and i have already cracked one of the P1's and had to get a replacement. How thick is the film?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts