Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Where shall we drive to though? HEy we can prolly the mulholland route but this time take stunt (which is a one way street to PCH) all the way to TUNA canyon (I hear it there are some dirt trails there) I'd have to check the map again!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Or Hey Sean if read this, why not a dirt run! I'm sure you are overdue for that one right?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No dirt for me. My car is lowered and I have street tires. Your rout sounds good except for the dirt.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I'm there. Would my car get thrashed if we do a dirt run? The paints a bit nasty, but I don't really want to fuck it up too bad.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
No, its a good idea. It just like asking you girl freind what she wants to do, I don't know..........how about you........I don't know.........well how about you.........I don't know. You get the idea, the best thing to do around here is just name a place and time and stick to it. You learn that leaving it up to us, you won't get anyhwere.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Ahh maaaaaaan... Looks like the date changed like three times and now its just dead. If it matters at all I still vote for Monday. Looks like thebusiness has to work at 4 which is cool, because I have a BBQ I need to be at around 4, and I was assuming that the run would probably be done by then.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will map out some roads tonight and try to post them by Friday. Any ideas where you guys want to drive? Paved roads please

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay so I sat on my ass and watched one hell of a ball game instead of doing the map thing. It may be the last Dodger game I get to see for a while 'cause of the possible strike.
I'll get back on it tonight, maybe.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Hey TallJ fuck it if you want we can do a run...I'm thinking maybe to a canyon run and then the Bar!!!! what you think?????

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Hey Tall & FRakk, Can you guys be at my house on sat???? Richard is coming out and is working on his car at my house or Kevins. If you guys can make it on sat maybe we can install your shit too. If not maybe Rich can make it sunday instead.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts