Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99obs
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can find a L bumper fog light bracket/mount for just the drivers side? i plan to modify it to hold the license plate and look cool!:projectsti.com:

i might try to make a bunch of them and sell them here on the site if i get enough people wanting them.

thank you

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L FWD coupe
295 Posts
It will be the bracket for the small round fog light. Are you looking at mounting your plate down there? If you are I would suggest using the bolt holes on the bumper beam and making a complete bracket instead of going off what is already there.

·
Registered
99obs
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It will be the bracket for the small round fog light. Are you looking at mounting your plate down there? If you are I would suggest using the bolt holes on the bumper beam and making a complete bracket instead of going off what is already there.
i havent looked at it to much but i have been told that both have the same mount hole position, please correct me if i am wrong?

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L FWD coupe
295 Posts
I can't confirm that. I havent dealt with any front end work on anything newer then '96. I do know that you can switch the bumpers between the two so it would only make sense. I have a spare bracket or two for the older style but shipping across the country would be pricey.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.