Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finished installed the kyb agx struts and a set of P1 spring on my RS, but unfortunately when I put the car back on the ground, the car is slightly tilted to the left. I have no idea of what causing it. Is this normal?

I did some research prior to this thread. Some say the new springs need time to ajust themselves, and some say do the alignment and it will be alright. I am kinda clueless right here. Please help!

Also there is something bugging me. My prodrive spring is BLUE. I have confirmed with oakos about this. I am confused about this part.

Thanks,

Calvin

· Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
12,252 Posts
This may be a dumb question but you didn't put both of the front/rear springs on one side correct? Have to ask it's kinda like the plugging it in question gotta get it outta the way.
Thats what i was thinking. You do know the fronts and rears are not the same right?

Chris

· Registered
99 Aspen White Coupe
480 Posts
Joshua said:
The new Prodrive springs are blue, the old ones are red. So you DO have the correct ones.
I thought it was the other way around? I know the ones I bought just before Prodrive stoped US operations were red...

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what is slightly? 1/4", 1", 3"?

The new Prodrive springs are blue, the old ones are red. So you DO have the correct ones.

Did you drive your car yet? Your tires may still be "rolled in" from being jacked up and being set down. The tires need to settle as well.

1/8", after i drove it around. Very slight, but is this normal?

I have checked with oakos about the spring. The set I got is blue color, but they said this is normal because the manufacturers in US now make it blue.

Also there is a zi~~~~ noise coming from my car. The noise happens very consistent. No matter whether I am driving or the car is parked. As long as the car is turned on, the noise comes out.

I am suspecting the heatshield because when I install my short shifter, I unbolted the heat shield. Very annoying.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.