Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 White Impreza Wagon...
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello my name is Kris and I got into the subaru world since I go my first subaru. It was back in November of 2000. It was a 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS Coupe, BRP. Then after that I had a 1995 Subaru Impreza 2.2 Sedan. Unfortunately I had to sell both of those due financial issues....

Anyways, I wanted to start a journal for my recent car that I bought a few months ago. The date was 11/11/11. I was searching through craigslists where I saw the vehicle... It was a 93 subaru impreza l wagon....Its white with tan interior...here is a photo when I got it....

All it needed was a timing belt replaced and that was it... It purrs like a kitten!!!! It has 157,000 miles on it when I got it. Its an Automatic though but soon I will change that to a Manual....The interior was pretty decent I give it 8 out of 10, a few dings and scratches but thats normal wear and tear. But yea I think thats all I can say. I'm starting to enjoy and love the wagons now that I got one.....

I couldn't wait on upgrading some of the stuff for it, so within a couple of months and with all the labor I'm doing as of today it looks like this......

Current Mods -

01 RS Front Bumper
Fog Covers
WRX Wheels
Rear disk Brake Conversion
Rear Mudflaps
RS Side Skirts
98 L Hood
01 Black RS Grille
01 RS Headlights
DIY Red/Red Tail lights
DIY Red Side Markers
OBS Top Spoiler painted primered Black
01 RS Stock Headers
04 STi Catback Exhaust w/ made adapter
Cusco Rear Sway Bar Assembly

I believe thats all the current mods I have so far.... I don't know what else I could think of doing to my car... If anyone has any suggestions or ideas of what I can do let me know....I'm kinda working on right now getting a roof rack for it as well.. Pics will be posted for that later....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I installed some fog lights into my car... the fogs are off of a 97 legacy gt sedan...it took me a couple days to install due to custom fabrication of the brackets, let me know what you think?......

lights on

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
I think you should either get the 97+ L bumper for those fogs or get the 93-96 fog lights. They look out of place, IMO. Nice pick up though! Grey or tan interior?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tan interior....yea it doesn't seem right to me either...and I don't have the money to get a 97 bumper or let alone paint it as well......

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So I decided to upgrade my suspension today and i found these on craigslist last night....

I got them for 60.00.... Its off of a 05 wrx sedan. It has, well the owner said at least 25,000 miles on it, but yea hope this is a good deal....I'll be installing them later this week.....

·
Premium Member
2010 Forester
1,283 Posts
Nice price!!! I would just make sure with the top hats in the rear... I made that mistake, so check and if need be pull a set from a old leggy (90-91, wagons are easiest to find in junkyards, PM me if you need, I might be able to get you a pair at a yard here) but other than that, nice find!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I decided to change it a bit and traded my obs hood for a regular L Hood and some cash......

And then I picked this up...its an 01 Rs front bumper... Its a bit banged up and needs paint but I can't complain.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.