1998 2.5RS Black EJ205
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #63

Clean:

Stock Headlights = Win(compared to angel eyes):

BEFORE:

AFTER:

No more damage:

Sorry for the crappy pics. And the car is dirty, because driving in the rain. But you can see from the pics that I had the skirts, and body molding painted.

Better pics after a detailing.

EDIT:

What kind of corners do I have? I thought stock was an orange color. But the guy I bought my car from said the headlights and corners were stock.

What do y'all think?

·
Registered
01 stm sedan w/v4 sugar
3,498 Posts
Nice. Yeah I had to de-rice my car when I bought it in 05. Who knows what it would look like now :noes:

You do have stock corners, the person just took out the amber reflector.

·
2.0L Turbo
1998 2.5RS Black EJ205
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Nice. Yeah I had to de-rice my car when I bought it in 05. Who knows what it would look like now :noes:

You do have stock corners, the person just took out the amber reflector.

Haha.

Ok. They still look better then the angel eyes!

I want to find something to do on the front end to make it look a little better. Like super clear corners, and a front lip(which lips fit my98 bumpers?) And install my fog lights(I got the fog light surrounds painted also) And maybe a pink subaru badge or I badge?

car looks great!
Thanks!

Its dirty...looks better when clean...haha

This coming weekend should result in a detailing.

EDIT:

Yes the rear trunk lock was painted, and the door locks! It looks good, I just hope it lasts.

·
Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,239 Posts
looks like it's brand new. I want to get mine painted now needs a new paint job. I think I'm going to take out my amber reflector in the headlights too. Looks really good glad to see the big dent is out of the front quarter panel. Can't wait to see it in person when I get to CO. keep it clean

·
Better than you!
1997 LRSWRX, 1998 Lego GT
6,298 Posts
My RS fog lights tell me that the 98 bumper is on borrowed time though. :)

·
2.0L Turbo
1998 2.5RS Black EJ205
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Nothing new,

with getting my paycheck today, I may be looking to buy some headers.

·
Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,239 Posts
I can't wait to get to CO we need a GC meet or even a Subie meet sometime in October giving me some time to settle in to the new apartment and new area. I'll be in Colorado Springs though so it may be a bit of a drive or something where ever we have it. Unless there is already a meet scheduled for October. I need to find auto x events and such in the area since I'd like to get into that.

·
Katy Perry
2001 Outback Sport-Turbo
3,670 Posts
I can't wait to get to CO we need a GC meet or even a Subie meet sometime in October giving me some time to settle in to the new apartment and new area. I'll be in Colorado Springs though so it may be a bit of a drive or something where ever we have it. Unless there is already a meet scheduled for October. I need to find auto x events and such in the area since I'd like to get into that.

RMSOLo_Org for auto cross. They have races 2 times a month.

There is a HUGE meet in September. I dont think you will be here by then.

·
Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,239 Posts
RMSOLo_Org for auto cross. They have races 2 times a month.

There is a HUGE meet in September. I dont think you will be here by then.
Yeah I won't be there until the end of Sept or like Oct first or something like that. I read a little bit on the RMSOLO just nothing about when they hold auto x events or where. I'll check more into that when I get there.

·
2.0L Turbo
1998 2.5RS Black EJ205
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Made my own radiator shroud today in metals class, it looks great!

Saving up for new struts, lowering springs, and bigger sway bars.

Then after that is done I will buy full exhaust, LW FW, LW Pulleys, ECU, and maybe cams eventually.

·
Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,239 Posts
Made my own radiator shroud today in metals class, it looks great!

Saving up for new struts, lowering springs, and bigger sway bars.

Then after that is done I will buy full exhaust, LW FW, LW Pulleys, ECU, and maybe cams eventually.
Sounds good to me I made it to Colorado Springs in one piece and so did my RS :clap: I should be able to buy some new suspension pieces shortly and will need help putting them on. Maybe I should update my own Member's Journal. I can't wait to meet up with all the Colorado 2.5RS owners I've seen about 4-6 so far mostly 2 doors and 1 or 2 4 doors. I'm going with KYB AGX and Prodrive P1 Springs. I think that will be a good DD/Auto X setup.

61 - 80 of 838 Posts