Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1999, Subaru, RS 2.5 AWD, Silv
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the movie Knocked Up at 12:01 today, and all i have to say is that it is fucking funny as hell! I recomend it 100% :corn: :corn: :corn:

and Katherine Heigl is a jaw dropper (until she's a preggo that is)

·
Registered
1999, Subaru, RS 2.5 AWD, Silv
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wally Kincaid said:
I thought this looked like a rainy day HBO movie at best. Was it really better than it should have been?
I went with 2 other buddies, and we all were dying in laughter. If you liked 40 year old virgin, you'll like this too. Very good movie!

·
Registered
2000 stage II+ S4/ 01 2.5RS-T
254 Posts
haha it was very funny. Much better then I expected. Could not stop laughing during the actual labor part when the baby was poking out.

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
I saw this Friday night and my God was it hilarious. Definitely funnier than 40yr Old Virgin. I thought the dinner date scene was hilarious, as was the Shroom part.

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5rs BRP
1,940 Posts
movie was hilarious. It was way better than 40 year old virgin. Loved it! :corn:

"Last time I took a shit it looked like a stuffed animal"
:mamoru:

·
Registered
2004 silver WRX
897 Posts
YEah i though the movie was so funny, me and my g/f were laughing so hard. I thought the Pink eye part was hilarious. well he farted on my pillow and i farted on his pillow. You can get pink eye from that? Only bare ass ones. funny shit

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I broke and went to see it a couple weeks ago. It was actually really good.

Hit a little too close to home though. Hot blonde has a baby, guy out of her league is trying the whole time to get with her. She is capable of raising the baby alone so it's not like she needs him even though he wants to be there. The guy even gets into web design... way too close to my situation.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I didn't find a lot of it to be "laugh out loud" funny. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was very funny and I really enjoyed it, I just didn't laugh aloud, my friend was even checking to see if I was awake since I hadn't laughed at a lot of the stuff I did find funny. Not sure why.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts