Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
A Kills section tends to attract alot of BS so maybe it would be best left to another site. Of course I still enjoy a good race just I rarely feel the need to go and brag about it.

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
I don't think it would be totally bad, but it should go in the OT section IMO. However, since the only car I could feasibly win against is a Metro, I wouldn't post there!:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am new to this board, and I do agree that "Kill Stories" forums do attract BS. I ofcourse have been on numerous Honda/Acura boards and I am fed up with everybody's bs, no stock civic EX with a CAI is gonna lay down 200hp to the wheels and take on a Mustang GT in the 1/4 mile :rolleyes: :biggest: I spend a lot of time talking on Protegeclub.com and those guys are pretty cool about not BSing about their cars, I just got here and hope the same, because this car is a rare find down here in South Central Texas, and I would like to see a very mature community :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
although my main message board hangout is Si vs all. im gonna have to vote no. sva are smart enough not to bs, and get caught up in ingorance and rice lies. i honeslty dont think thats possible here. to much brand loyalty, itll just lead to a lot of flame wars that will go no where.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Hey now I have no brand loyalty other then to fast turbo AWD cars. Now waiting to drop the turbo kit and Link2 in and then buy a US Evo to use as a daily driver for a while.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
yoz. i been out racing in mya phhaaaat RiDe yo this vespa pulled up so i was lookied ova i sez i will rape yo bitch bitch so we burn outta der he started to pull on me but i was like uh you cant hang with my fast n furious ride so i sideswiped that punkassmofollamasuxsaltEballz n waz all dont mess with me i got dups you parnet grappn foo got own3d.

i really think we could do without a street racing forum. let them post in OT or drag racing, but don't encourage this kind of stupid crap.

remember kiddies, street racing is wrong and dangerous, so instead drive over the speed limit in fog and run red lights. thats proper driving ;)

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
10th Warrior does make a good point about the kind of crap that would no doubt end up on here...but I like this part even better:
street racing is wrong and dangerous, so instead drive over the speed limit in fog and run red lights. thats proper driving
:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
10th Warrior said:
remember kiddies, street racing is wrong and dangerous, so instead drive over the speed limit in fog and run red lights. thats proper driving ;)
Jeff, I'm left to wonder just how many people will get that one... :D :lol:

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
Absolutly not. I'd like to think that this board is a place where there are more than 2 adults. Let the children waste someone else's bandwidth with dumbass ramblings about smoking Ferraris from stoplight to stoplight. It's nausiating.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.