Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
'96 OBS
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
rattle canned. scuffed, primer, paint and then a few coats of clear. They were peeling any shitty anyway so I said screw it. "free mods" as i call them lol

·
Registered
'96 OBS
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
welp. getting an idea on how everything will look. picking up STi floor mats and a color matched bumper this weekend. Hopefully painting the lip as well and side skirts.

·
Registered
'96 OBS
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
once the wheels are refinished I think they'll look even better and a little bigger tire. I also go back and forth on wings. I love the wingless look though lol

·
Registered
'96 OBS
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Part of it is because I feel like EVERYONE puts wings on them so while they look good, I'm just "meh" on putting them on currently lol

·
Registered
'96 OBS
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Having too much fun again with this thing. STi floor mats are in, gave the wiper arms a quick coat of black (it's crazy what a little paint does) and got around to finding a proper rear wiper delete/plug.

·
Registered
'96 OBS
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Alas, I found a paint matched bumper and an OEM head unit WITH the optional CD player.

Blitz are gone but BBS are being refinished and will go on with a meaty tire set up. Going to order a chargespeed rear lip to match the front. Also waiting to order mirrors. Think I'm going to go with Rally style since I don't feel like spending the dough on ganadors. Then all that's really left for the exterior is paint and body work. That's all I got for now lol

101 - 116 of 116 Posts