Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
hmmmm...it's 11:15 PM on 12/09/2002, i wonder if i'm too late to go. :lol: i guess i missed it.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
and next time post here too like a couple of days before the meet. :lol:

·
Registered
2000 BRP RS coupe
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I didn't post it earlier. I wasn't thinking for some reason. Anyhow, as far as meets go, it looks like they are weekly as follows. I'm not going to be able to make the next few meets since I have finals. Hopefully, I can make the Friday 20th meet at DCKK. You guys should come.

Fridays 7pm Daly City Krispi Kreme/In-and-Out
Mondays 7pm San Bruno Starbucks listed in the link above.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
weekly meets? damn! that is too much for me

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
i work m-f... i'll see what i can do...
yea, sure leo. all you ever have are excuses! you just don't want to go to meets unless it's a rally x or auto x.

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
:D it's all about the dirt! :D I am down if I am not too tired. Hey I am up for meet all the time! As long as they over the weekend :)

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
:D it's all about the dirt! :D I am down if I am not too tired. Hey I am up for meet all the time! As long as they over the weekend :)
nothing happens during the weekend!

·
Registered
2000 BRP RS coupe
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump!

It's on tomorrow night, rain or shine... well I guess it won't shine, but it's still on. Come on out. DCKK 7pm.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
7pm? i get off work at 7pm.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
my work place has been crazy the last couple of weeks! crazy man! it's just damn crazy!

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
yea, but my work place will die down in another two weeks. won't get busy again until spring.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts