03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
8 shots with a .50 cal....wow!

·
Premium Member
RSTI
6,844 Posts
How awesome is it that it's of world recording holding size, something has never been seen before and some punk ass little shit killed it coz made him feel really good and coz he'll probably never kill anything that big again. I dunno. Kind of sounds like sham anyway. It's already been to the taxidermy before anyone else could look at it. Convenient.

cheers

garrett

·
Better than you!
1997 LRSWRX, 1998 Lego GT
6,298 Posts
Go to that site mentioned and heck out the negative comments. Holy crap some people are stupid. Makes me ashamed to be an American sometimes with morons like that running around.

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
poormansporsche said:
How awesome is it that it's of world recording holding size, something has never been seen before and some punk ass little shit killed it coz made him feel really good and coz he'll probably never kill anything that big again. I dunno. Kind of sounds like sham anyway. It's already been to the taxidermy before anyone else could look at it. Convenient.

cheers

garrett
i think it's legit.

also a cool thing- the kid killed his first deer at 5 years old.

·
Registered
99 M3
4,797 Posts
WCUimprezars said:
also a cool thing- the kid killed his first deer at 5 years old.
And that there shows a cultural divide, I thought it sad to be honest. I thought the whole story was a tad depressing, a unique thing like that shot 8 times over the space of 3 hours by an 11 year old boy whilst 5 adults with high powered rifles just stood on the side. They should get the whole thing stuffed, not just it's head.

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^PETA representative? :lol:

·
Registered
99 M3
4,797 Posts
WCUimprezars said:
^^^PETA representative? :lol:
Hell no. I hate PETA, they're a corrupt bunch of cunts just like any other these little issue groups. Like those bastards against Nuclear energy.

I just find it depressing in general how such a unique beast was killed, mounted and sold for sausage meat after being in a 3 hours long fight with an 11 year old kid.

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I dont see anything wrong with it.

·
Registered
99 M3
4,797 Posts
I think the act of killing it was drawn out over too long of a time and I just think it's a waste of something unique.

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
do you know how strong and tough some animals are? Heck, a big fish can take a long time to real in. I've seen grizzly bear take 2 arrows through the head and had to be finished with 3 gun shots. Trust me, this thing wasnt going down with one bullet.

It isnt a waste if they eat it. Now if they dont eat it, I can agree with you, because I think killing anything for sport is retarded.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts