Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I believe the thread you're talking about has been deleted. I noticed a few rule violations, so that must've done it.

Remember, this site may be "in competition" with the i-Club in a way, but if anything turns to disrespect then it just makes both sites look bad. At least try to follow all the rules and be positive about it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
It wasn't horrid, it just violated a few of the "annoying" rules and was redundant. I killed that one and bumped the one that was last linked so it wasn't like there was no advertising out there. :)

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
yeah...8 conviced me to join...POWER OF THE EJ25!!!

jeremy

·
Registered
226 Posts
I personally find it amusing that most of us retain the same user name as we did in i-club. Hell, I myself am even guilty of it! Glad to see some familiar names though.

HA! Post #2!!!!

Starting Over As Another Newbie,

·
Registered
1998 Impreza WRX
63 Posts
Is it just me or does the attitude seem more positive over here???

seems every "fun" thread ive read over there recently turns in a "discussion"....

eh. who cares.

this is cool :happynow:

·
Registered
796 Posts
It is more positive. There are less converts from other car makes that think just because they know everything about DSMs or Hondas or Toyotas, that all of a sudden they know everything about Subaru, and they think the only engine Subaru has ever made is the 2.0.

By the way, after seeing the TMR post, I remembered how much I miss having his Impreza around. It was a sad, sad day when that car went to the great tarmac course in the sky.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts