Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up everybody. I'm new to the forum, but not to subarus. I recently bought a 99' 2.5RS Coupe after my 98' legacy GT was totaled because an 89 year old lady rear ended me. My brother (dundunskeert) has a blue 2.5RS sedan. Just wanted to see whats up and I was wondering if there is anyone from my area (atlanta) on here. Here are some pictures of my legacy and my impreza.

Sry bout that heres the legacy pics!

And my new Impreza

I really like this pic.

·
Premium Member
'98 RSTI, '14 XV Hybrid
2,955 Posts
Looks very very clean... I spy no rock chips or dings or anything.

Welcome

·
project blackbird.
'01 RS, '81 Fiat Spider
3,396 Posts
I really enjoy how much love there is for completely stock-looking RS'es on here. Our attitude is just like "dude, it's fine the way it came, just don't screw it up!"

Nice car btw. Aspen White is saweet.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The legacy is the black car in the first picture. If you guys are interested I've got more pictures of it.

·
The Thread Stopper
11 WRX, Matte black
5,783 Posts
Yeah, I don't think Import Atlanta allows cross linking.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks! I dewinged it a few months before it was totaled it looked better without the wing IMO. I'll post a few pics if of it dewinged tomorrow if anyones interested.

·
Premium Member
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
Welcome. :)

Nice RS! Shame about the Legacy, though, it looked great. I love my RS, but in retrospect, honestly I liked the '00 GT Limited much better, that I drove. I got pretty hung up on "same engine, more weight, not as much fun."

Still very true, but the GT was niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts