Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, the first is legitimate... No one is that good. :p The second is only given away by the file size. The psd file is perfect, it just looses luster going to gif format.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, it is. It is an 84ish Accord hatchback. The pictures that he took clearly showed the entire car. I just didn't bother copying those pictures. I thought this one was the best, so I only copied the one. The wheels look to be off of an older mazda, but that IS a Honda. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,230 Posts
No way, I wanna see the other pics. That so looks like a 626 to me.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am pretty sure that the wheels are Mazda. But once again, IT IS A HONDA. I searched the Forum where I got it, but I can't find the picture. The original post where I got the picture is at least 2 months old. Ask James(RS25com) if you REALLY need confirmation. I showed him the post with all of the pictures two months ago... There was one picture that showed the entire vehicle clearly from the left rear. The front end is hammered on that thing. Maybe that is why you don't recognize it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ever wonder where people get their money these days? The pics are cool and all but the first honda isn't the $100 specials you buy beat on for a day or three then return to the scrap yard you got it from. I'm just bitter cause I can't afford the car he is destroying for fun.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JC said:
I assume it came from JU?

<--- former Jeep owner
Good Call! :happynow: I'm more of a regular on JU and Pirate4x4. I am just comming here because it is my good firend/co-workers website. He'll probably ban me soon. Being that I am Subaru-less! :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts