Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to the forum and this is my first post ..been looking for a nice daily driver and decided impreza wagon /outback was the right choice for me. I think i got a pretty sweet deal 1997 outback auto (I wanted an auto since my other car has a heavy duty clutch and been killing my legs in traffic) for $2500 today with above higher miles runs and drives like a champ!

Here what the car look like at 2pm - owner signing off the title ..don't mind him =D

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now it's about 8pm (same day) just got done installing a few things 02 WRX wheels and tires ($130), 02 WRX front and rears seats from a wagon ($200) plus some H4 6000k HIDs ($100) had new in the box laying around .WRX floor mats too =D ($20) So grand total for everything you see was only $2950 not to bad for a daily driver and secondary ride.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'M loving the wagon its a different drive then the mr2 of course since buying the wagon i haven't touch the "2" . I'm planning on tinted the tailights red pictures will be up in a few days .I really want the JDM tailights but can't bring myself on spending $200 for them right now .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.