Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
OG GC
OG 01 STM 2.5 RS
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Yes, they do stay clean and guns are welcome :) . What part of Texas are you moving to?

·
OG GC
OG 01 STM 2.5 RS
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Updated the parts list with new parts on the car and on the "to do" shelf. Hopefully will have some more pics up this weekend.

·
OG GC
OG 01 STM 2.5 RS
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Ok, I finally was able to take pics and basically take some inventory of what I had, I was surprised by a few items I found.

1) New shoes, OG OZ Chronos. Need to have them resurfaced since all 4 have some light curbage on them. But after that, off to the powder coater for some GOLD treatment, and a "Cherry Blossom" red OZ sticker. They even came with OZ valve stem caps.

2) Picked up some new stopping power complete with knuckles (Which I didn't need). Need to take them apart, clean them and send them off to powder coating. Not sure if I'll do red, maybe orange, who knows.

3)Picked up some interior bits from JDM Gary. JDM Gunmetal radio and shifter bezals along with JDM lighted cig lighter. Also the ashtray will be going away and replaced with an "L" pocket which I have to cut the back off to accommodate the Tein EDFC and radio remote eye.

Also pictured is a new shifter joint since mine is very loose.

4) More interior goodness from JDM Gary, JDM road flare, visors, and a neat EDM Road Tax tag holder.

·
OG GC
OG 01 STM 2.5 RS
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #67 (Edited)
5) More interior stuff, JDM STI coupe scuff plates and road flare installed.

6) JDM DCCD Cluster.

7) Next electrical project, EDM headlight leveler from JDM Gary.

8) Some Suspension work, JDM STI Lateral, trailing arms w/pillow ball bushings and box links.

9) GF8er Endlinks

10) Bakemono 2pot adapters.

11) Some exterior gooddies, Bakemono S201 CF hoodscoope and 22B vents

12) More exterior, Authentic JDM v6 chin spoiler and minty fresh JDM "I" spare.

13) Some stuff I don't even remember ordering. Mesh fog light covers from Bakemono and an Hid 3K fog kit.

·
OG GC
OG 01 STM 2.5 RS
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #68 (Edited)
Should hopefully have this all done by October for the Gillman "Big Event"....I hope. Random pic time.

Gotta have a work bench, although mine is a bit cluttered at the moment.

·
Premium Member
2.5RS
8,443 Posts
Interesting/cool location on the flare!

Do a DIY on the HID Fog setup!

Need's JDM Clear Corners instead of those crystals imo

·
OG GC
OG 01 STM 2.5 RS
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Thanks, it's the little touches that pop sometimes. Not sure if I'll install the fog kit since I always have the STi covers on. I've thought about the JDM corners but the not quite sure about the change over.

·
OG GC
OG 01 STM 2.5 RS
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Oh man, I forgot about the photobucket crap. Looks like I'll have to update things.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts