Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
very nice

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
You have another hood too?!?! Kind of looks like that one is signed though.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Feel free to ship me one of those extra hoods in the background if you have them just laying around ;)

Eric

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
588 Posts
Won't ever have to worry about the engine not being able to breathe. Damn those vents are huge!

Nick C.

·
Registered
RSTi, STi V6, BRZ Turbo
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. The hood actually got me out of a ticket once. The cop was a WRC fan. Very cool, should have been a reckless driving ticket too.
Kevin

·
Registered
RSTi, STi V6, BRZ Turbo
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:( I crashed my baby today. I hit a curb at about 45 mph. It stuffed the wheel into the wheel well, destoyed my A arm, snapped a sway bar link, bent my crossmember and frame, and even the roof rippled. I would be dead in any other car. I was in full unintentional drift comming up on a very large metal poll, gave it gas, and it pulled me just far enough away from the poll to not die. You guys may think I'm nuts for saying this, but practice drifting your car whenever possible. Knowing how to pull out of a crazy situation saved my ass. Yes, I went into the corner way too hot. Yes, I was racing. I'm sure my car is totalled. My car did not escape scratch free, but I am here, telling you about it, because I practice all the time. I will be replacing my baby with another GC8, or a Forester. Anyone selling a 2000 or 2001 rs?
Kevin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts