1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6/28/15
Crazy Rays Edgewood,Md
Red 2.5RS sedan (4eat, MY 2000)
Still in relatively good shape and not too picked over. I saw 3 six spoke wheels, good bumpers, doors, interior bits, etc.

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may just have to change my route to and from work to check this one out. Good lookin out!

silspeed,
If you decide to look for it, the car is located right about the middle of the yard just before the transition over to domestic vehicles.

·
Registered
'99 RS
425 Posts
silspeed,
If you decide to look for it, the car is located right about the middle of the yard just before the transition over to domestic vehicles.
Thanks. Hopefully it's not gone by the time I get to it. I scout the local junkyards as often as I can and I tell you, Subarus in general are rare locally, if ever available for plundering. Let alone an RS!

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Hopefully it's not gone by the time I get to it. I scout the local junkyards as often as I can and I tell you, Subarus in general are rare locally, if ever available for plundering. Let alone an RS!
I'm with you man... I was shocked to see an RS in the yard. This was a first for me. Usually, I just see L's and Outback Sport's. Definitely "weird" to see.

·
Registered
'99 RS
425 Posts
Usually when I pass this Crazy Rays during work there's usually a few Subarus sitting out in the front lot. I always tell myself to go in there but I'll be in there for hours looking at everything. Haha. The company I work for has gps on their service trucks so they might not like that so much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts