Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK guys, we are settled on do this on the sat. the 27th. Can you guys start conferming that you are going, this way we can find a meeting place that is centralized between everyone.

The Meet will be at the Topanga Canyon Mall
at 9:30 am (this is a fairly decent time don't yo think?)

From OC...and Beach Cities (L.A., Torrance Santa Monica, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Long Beach, etc...)

405S(that is actually north not south,thanks Frakk) to 101N get of on the Canoga Blvd exit, make a right of the Exit (head towards the mountains), you will pass four or five lights, once you get to victory Blvd make a left (mayor land Marks on Victory Boeing to the Left) continue on Victory blvd, (one City block) on Owesmouth make a right the Topanga Canyon Mall will be on your left hand side we will meet at the Sears (you will see the Sears from Owesmouth and Victory) the cross streets are Victory and Owensmouth...

From L.A. of the 5 (EastLos Homes!!!, downtown L.A.,)
Take the 5N to 134W (134W turns into the 101N, make sure you do not end up in the 170 once the FWY splits) once on the 101N take it past the 405, exit Canoga Av. past four or five lights to Victory Blvd, make a left head towards Owensmouth (about 1 city block after you make left...) on Owensmouth make a right immidiatetly make a left into the Topanga Canyon Mall, and look for some RS's...(cross streets are victory and owensmouth)

Downtown L.A. and vicinity
101N all the way to Canoga Av. (follow directions from above)

From the Valencia (if there is any of you coming from that direction)
5S to 118W exit Canoga make a Left all the way once you get to Victory hang a right (follow directions from above!!)

If you guys want to chill afterwards bring your swim trunks I will have the Xbox and PS2 ready and for those of you who drink I might have some brews!!!
Here is my number left me know or if you get lost 818.968.2855
Frank

confermed,

TMRRALLY
scotty305
FRAKK
thebusiness999
jay_nite
sunnys25
WARNING, THESE DIRECTIONS ARE FROM FRAKK, PLEASE READ AND CHECK THEM BEFORE YOU LEAVE!!

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Yeah yeah, there are also a lot of good runs down in Houston!

And what is confermed? I don't get it? Can someone confirm this for me? :lol:

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zeorymer said:
Yeah yeah, there are also a lot of good runs down in Houston!

And what is confermed? I don't get it? Can someone confirm this for me? :lol:
Hay n00b, read my signanture!!!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, we had someone over from the other board who did that all the time and we got tired of it really quick. :rolleyes:

After all pointing out Frakk's ability to destroy the english language is much funner:p

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Ahh yes indeed. I actually think that is why I left the other board. I got sick of that shit too, and it wasn't ever even directed towards me. But I do it in good taste, those guys do it cause they really give a shit.
Read my profile now... haha.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
Well, we had someone over from the other board who did that all the time and we got tired of it really quick. :rolleyes:

After all pointing out Frakk's ability to destroy the english language is much funner:p
funner??? and you talk about me ruining the english language...

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Kaboom, are you going to teach all the Chinese kids Engrish, or English?

·
Registered
subbie
328 Posts
little from column a little from column b
my engrish turns into english in person
i just suck at the internet

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
I can believe that. My English turns into Engrish in person. haha.
And now I forgot what I was going to say...

Oh yeah, one day you will get it right... It is "yuo r suq at teh intarweb."

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As we all know, I have nothing against post whoring, but............could we please leave this thread to the people that are going on the run. This is one of my pet peev things about the i-club............6 page threads about events that have only 5 post that are worth reading.:)

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
:whine: :whine: :whine:
Ok, I'm sorry guys!
:whine: :whine: :whine:

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SRS, we haven't set a place yet. One of the guys in the Old Guy group is a old map maker,and knows every road in so cal. So when we deside where we are meeting then I will come up with a route that will take as long as we feel like driving.

·
Registered
00' RS, 07 c230
85 Posts
Cool then! I grew up in Fallbrook, which borders Camp Pendilton,Temecula, & Oceanside. I know of lots of roads downsouth that way that are insane, no cops and plenty of smooth dirt roads too, for those that like to charge:checkit:

Just a thought if nothing else comes up

scott:devil:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts