Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
00' RS, 07 c230
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say that I'm glad I made it up there this morning. It was cool meeting some new faces and shoot'n the shit. That drive that Sean ran us on was sick!! First time on that road for me. Definitly not the last though. I feel sorry for that guy on the bicycle that bit shit at about 45mph, and now has road rash from his face to his ankles.
Any how see you guys later on another Mtn. road:cool:

SCOTT

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
thebusiness999 said:

BTW-waitresses at Westlake Chili's are some damn fine pieces of ass...
:eek: Fuck Yeah!!! Dude! those biker fucks really fucked us up, Awesome run though!!!!! Nice to meet some of youz too!!! see you guys at the next run!

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
lol, what happened with the bikers?
I want to hear the story of the guy eating shit at 45 mph... That has to be funny.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
It was a cool run!!!

The bikers we're talking about are bicycle guys. The road is used by bikes and the guys wouldn't get out of the way. One of the guys ate it going around a corner.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
lol, just because he sucks and fuxored up?
That is damn funny. I had to take about a 20 mile bike ride home on a road similar to that I guess one time. I nearly got hit about a thousand times from stupid drivers, run off the road a few times. It was fun, but atleast I never fell going around a corner!

·
Registered
00' RS, 07 c230
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was behind the guy on the bike. He was cornering at a pretty high speed when his front tire blew out. He landed right on his face and slid about twenty yards before he stopped. Meanwhile his feet were locked into the pedals. The guy was worked:eek:
He refused help though so I was on my way to catch the others.

Did any of you other guys notice that we passed Tommey Lee's house?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts