Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I could start a new thread instead of hijacking someone elses.

So post your ideas to help Frakk go racing. He needs sponsors and a crew.

Here is his first sponsor(am I spelling that right??

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Since when do you own a fucking Turbo????? believe it or not you're spelling it right!!! I guess the hooked on Chronic tapes worked right???!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
:roflmao: I fucking surprised I actually playing along with this....!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FRAKK's2.5 said:
:roflmao: I fucking surprised I actually playing along with this....!
I guess we need to find a grammer coach next. We need you to be able to speak clearly when you except your trophys.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Dude!! get some OZ wheels those are Fucking sweet!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah you wanna buy my rims??? I'm planing to get rid of them...what you say?????
the legeras are tite!!!!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Yeah, I was looking at the supers and the P1's. Both very nice wheels.

Wouldn't mind some volks either, but I dunno about $2500 on rims. :)

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
I hear ya' man! I think instead of doing engine work... I probly just going to work on my suspention...I have to worry about my RIMS though fucking things, I think if I'm to lower the car I need to roll my fenders and that is something that I sort of skeptical about, but I too plan to get some coilovers and just beef up the suspention maybe some headers and that's probly as far as I will go for now until I save enough cash and buy the Turbo Kit then I'll spank all of your asses!!!!!!!!!!:p

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
So you're planning on coilovers, headers, and turbo, and you're whining about needing a Support Frakk Fund??

WHAT-EVAH! :barf:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
obsidian said:
So you're planning on coilovers, headers, and turbo, and you're whining about needing a Support Frakk Fund??

WHAT-EVAH! :barf:
well that's what I'm sprayin' if people like you guys contribute that money will be considered a future invesment and it will money well spent!! trust me....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts