Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

221 - 238 of 238 Posts

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Finally got around to installing a grounding kit on this ride. IMO by far teh best bang for your buck mod. My car idles so much smoother in the mornings and no more dimming of the lights. Next comes a new battery for teh winter.

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #225 (Edited)
Well the time has come folks. I officially put the car up for sale today on NASIOC and Craigslist.

I am not leaving the game completely. Looking to find an RS coupe again.

Here is the link to the for sale thread if anyone is interested.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2094517

·
Registered
2005 6speed toaster, 99 gc
164 Posts
WHAT! your car is my inspiration :( how come you are selling it? if i had the money i would have that in my garage seeing all it truly needs is paint and i would sport the different color paint job as well.

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #229
Well that car is just about ready to be shipped down to San Deigo where it will be in the hands of "05Subie". I have another car lined up which is a 99 2.5RS is Aspen White. It is a one owner car who has every receipt since day of purchase. The thing only has 54,000 miles on it! It's a lil rough around the edges as the owner is an older woman. All 4 corners of the of car have been bumped and quite a few door dings. It will make for the perfect DD. I will start a new members journal when the car is in my possesion. Just know I have plenty of parts that will be waiting to go n this car come spring time. If you are wonder what it may look like jsut look for images of my old coupe to get an idea.

·
Registered
99' RBP RSTi
2,441 Posts
Well that car is just about ready to be shipped down to San Deigo where it will be in the hands of "05Subie". I have another car lined up which is a 99 2.5RS is Aspen White. It is a one owner car who has every receipt since day of purchase. The thing only has 54,000 miles on it! It's a lil rough around the edges as the owner is an older woman. All 4 corners of the of car have been bumped and quite a few door dings. It will make for the perfect DD. I will start a new members journal when the car is in my possesion. Just know I have plenty of parts that will be waiting to go n this car come spring time. If you are wonder what it may look like jsut look for images of my old coupe to get an idea.
congrats dude!

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #231 (Edited)
parts awaiting to go on the coupe when i pick it up:

- jdm ver 5/6 rear bumper with spats
- jdm ver 5/6 grill
- HT Autos P1 replica lip
- Bakemono WRC style mirrors
- 22B hood vents
- Flat fuel door
- Seibon carbon fiber trunk (from old coupe)
- 06 wrx 4/2 pots
- 18" Prodrive P1's (gonna get powder coated first once i decide on a color)

Parts to buy and some ordered:

- Seibon carbon fiber hood
- coil overs of some sort
- Rally Armor UR mudflaps
- Yellow lamin x for headlights and foglights
- Crystal amber corners

·
Registered
96 Impreza Wagon & 98 Sedan
150 Posts
Question I just purchase a wagon same color as yours mine being a 96, I am curious to know how to install the JDM Roof Wing? Thanks in advance.

Kai

221 - 238 of 238 Posts